ER Case Manager (9-12 month ftc) - Stevenage - £50-58k plus bonus and bens
Are you an HR Generalist with a bias on Employee Relations who would be interested in a 9-12 month ftc for a fantastic, commercial organisation based in Stevenage?
You will be involved in the following:-
- Act as a subject matters expert on ER casework.
- Primarily coaching an upskilling HR colleagues and people managers
- Formal case management - disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence and capability.
- Developing and implementing effective, accessible toolkits to support the management of efficient case work process
- Building effective relationships across the functions
It is essential that you have the following:-
- Strong Employment Law knowledge.
- A proven track record in case management
- An ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to coach
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data relating to cases
In return they offer an excellent benefits scheme and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.