Organisation and Development Manager hybrid job
The University of Nottingham are embarking upon an exciting period of transformation to support the delivery of an ambitious digital modernisation programme across the global university.
As part of this transformation, the Organisation & Development Manager will support the Digital & Technology Services (DTS) department and work with the new Digital Partner to lead on any required changes to organisational design, structures and policies as well as ways of working, culture, values and behaviours.
The Organisation & Development Manager will work as part of the HR team and closely alongside the DTS Senior Leadership Team to help define the future state, develop and implement bespoke change management plans, and use expertise and experience to help ensure the speed and scale of change is achievable. You will also support the development of a departmental workforce planning strategy, performance and outcomes and help to achieve a positive shift in digital maturity and capability. You will work collaboratively with key teams and stakeholders across the university to lead on initiatives including cultural change, introducing in new ways of working, values, behaviours, policies, procedures and embedding EDI throughout.
* You will possess substantial relevant experience in a change management role
* Relevant Organisational Development qualification or equivalent
* Trained in one or more change management frameworks or methodologies
* CIPD qualified
* Able to design change management activities and exercises to suit a range of requirements
* Proven, substantial experience of developing and implementing organisational development and change strategies in a large, complex organisation
As an employer of choice, University of Nottingham offers an extensive benefits package including:
* A competitive salary package of up to £50,296 per annum, depending on experience
* 30 days leave, 5 closure days + bank holidays
* Excellent average salary pension scheme
* 36.25 hour week, open to considering a 4 day week (29 hours)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.