Your new company
I am currently supporting an established Education Organisation based in Walthamstow as they are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Human Resources to lead their small HR team.
Your new role
You will lead the HR team ensuring effective and robust processes and practice. You will be a member of the Extended Leadership Team and collaborate with others to secure the achievement of the strategic priorities. You will act as a business partner; working closely with the leadership team to help build organisational and people capabilities, and to shape and implement effective HR strategies and programmes.
What you'll need to succeed
* CIPD Qualification at Level 5 or above or equivalent experience
* Significant experience as a HR generalist
* Significant experience in management of HR Casework and coaching/advising managers in the management of these processes
* Experience of providing expert HR advice/support to senior leaders
* Experience of delivering training on HR related topics/issues
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.