Ready for the next step in your HR career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's brightest and most successful creative agencies as their Global HR Director. Based in a great central London location (with hybrid working options), you will have a global remit with responsibility for leading and delivering a global HR strategy.
This would suit someone with director level generalist HR experience in the media/ creative industry and with a proven track record of success working across international regions.
Your role will cover
- the provision of strategic advice towards the agency's HR practices, systems, policies, procedures and legislation, driving changes and updates through the regional HR teams.
- forming and maintaining strategic partnerships with the company's senior management
- change management and employee engagement
- working on projects from conception and implementation through to evaluation
- creating and maintaining the overarching recruitment strategy for the agency
- interrogating HR data and trends, understanding current trends withing the business and implementing policies based on findings
- implementing the learning and development agenda; identifying areas that need attention and improvement
- mentoring the HR team and inspiring them to maximise their potential within their roles.
The role would suit someone with
- a proven track record of success in HR at senior business partner or director level in media, agencies, tech or similar
- the gravitas, experience and diplomacy to advise, question and sometimes challenge senior managers.
- an energetic, proactive, down to earth and pragmatic approach
- experience of leading and developing successful HR teams
The client is hoping to start interviews immediately so please get in touch straight away if this is of interest.