Your new company
This is a non-profit organisation operating in the leisure sector, with a number of sites across the UK employing some 300 staff. They're passionate about providing leisure spaces for their communities that can be enjoyed by all.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of HR, key responsibilities for the role include:
* Line management of 6 established and experienced People Business Partners
* Working closely with the Regional Director to review and improve working practices and people plans
* Work closely with Associate Director of L&OD, and the Regional Director, to create and implement employee communication and engagement plans
* Lead on change management initiatives - TUPE's, reorganisations, centre opening and closing, and changes to structures and roles
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will have:
* Exceptional team and senior stakeholder management
* Significant experience as a senior HR/People Business Partner, operating at a strategic level
* Experience leading on a full range of HR management programmes
* Up-to-date and proven experience managing complex ER cases
* CIPD Qualified
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, a hybrid working pattern (3 days per week in office) and excellent employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.