Currently sitting at 150 headcount, with scale up plans to grow to 300, this organisation are growing rapidly and looking for a HR Business partner to head their people strategy and projects.
This is predominately a strategic people position, which will be working alongside the newly appointed chief people officer. You'll be expected to look into the business through surveys, data and being at the core, and then designing key projects and strategies which need to be designed and implemented, such as ED&I and how this can be embedded in everyday culture.
* Project based work as well to ensure functional alignment
* Build a new Performance Management Framework Lead and design employee learning curriculums
* People Strategy on Learning & Development, DE&I , Compensation & Benefits, Employee Engagement and Culture Analyse employee data, provide insights and recommendations
* Partner with C Suite and Senior
* Leadership team
You will need to have a strong background in creating key iniatives and improving the capabilities of a people function. At the core of this business is social responsibility and it's imperative that you share the same ethos.
* Strong HR strategic and project experience, ideally over 8 years of HR experience
* Exposure of working in various sectors and size of organisations and client groups
* In depth knowledge of UK employment law
* Expertise on change, organisational design, change management, leadership coaching, and workforce planning Recent experience working in FCA regulated environment