Your new company
This organisation is a leading marketing and advertisement organisation, based in Central London. Working for a global organisation, who have a creative environment who partner with some of the largest household names.
Your new role
Working as a Talent Manager, you'll be leading all talent development for the EMEA region, which will include responsibilities such as:
* Designing and implementation of improvements on performance manager systems and processes
* Creating development plans for all levels of employees within the organisation
* Support leaders with performance manager, I.E., how to develop careers, how to provide feedback, etc...
* Succession planning and identification on future leaders, identify gaps in workforce
* Create/drive a communications/training plan to promote understanding of the Talent Management programs (Objective Setting, Mid-Year Reviews, Year-End reviews)
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within Talent Management
* Examples of successful career mapping and planning within a large complex organisation
* Knowledge of HR systems, such as WorkDay, various LMS systems
* Expert knowledge in designing and facilitating talent management initiatives, such as benchmarking, career development or organisational design processes
* Ability to train, advise and influence all levels by being a strong, clear communicator
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.