This is an exciting time to join our resourcing team, as HCRG Care Group recognise the value our team bring to the organisation and have therefore invested to grow the team significantly over the coming months. As the Talent Acquisition Advisor, you can make real change and be a part of driving improvements in our recruitment processes so we can deliver and transform health services by hiring and supporting top talent into the organisation. We are also passionate about progressing our team and therefore offer the Level 5 CIPD apprenticeship.
The team is based in our brand new Runcorn office with an onsite cafe and gym, but we embrace flexible working to offer you the perfect work/life balance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking detailed briefs from hiring managers on our critical roles
- Researching alternative advertising platforms for specific roles such as creating bespoke social media marketing campaigns, utilising niche job boards and publications/journals
- Headhunting and building networks to approach relevant candidates and increase number of applications
- Support key stakeholders and our HR Business Partners to deliver the recruitment strategy within your aligned Business Unit
- Ensure recruitment polices, practices and procedures are clearly communicated and understood within aligned Business Unit
- Design assessment and selection processes including interview best practice, open days and assessment centres
You will feel valued as a Talent Acquisition Advisor within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
The ideal candidate:
You will have experience of working within a fast-paced recruiting or Human Resources environment with the ability to demonstrate how you have used sourcing methodologies to create hires or placements. You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to build the trust of key stakeholders.