Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known household Brand to recruit a talented Senior HRBP for their Head Office and Corporate Functions on a permanent basis. The role can be can be 4 or 5 days per week with flexible / hybrid working. Ideally your background will be from within logistics, construction, manufacturing, commercial services or retail - what is more important here is your personality, experience and drive!!
Reporting to the Head of HR Business Partnering, the purpose of the role is to build great relationships with your Senior Stakeholders / Client Group to enable them to deliver on the Company vision as well as to continue the great work around belonging, teamwork, vision, community and purpose around the people agenda. You will be an agent of change, working across all aspects of the HR agenda. In addition, you will be responsible for a range of HR projects and initiatives across the Head Office as well as the UK Business.
* Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders across the business
* Provide day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business's HR plans
* Assist in building strong talent pipeline and managing recruitment up to c-suite level
* Support line managers across your key areas on organisational structure and change, high level employee relations, succession and talent management / development
* Use your skills and knowledge to make an impact in key areas such as change management, employee relations, employee engagement and talent analytics
* Support the Head of HR Business Partnering on the design and implementation of key HR projects and initiatives
Skills and experience
* Proven track record of success in a partnering position ideally gained from within logistics, construction, manufacturing, commercial services or retail
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business, especially with the senior leadership team across the Head Office and Corporate Functions
* Experience of talent development, succession planning and reward
* Leadership - be able to support in the day-to-day operations of the business and specific topics
* Coaching skills - ability to offer sound and considered advice
* Strategic thinker - working closely with the senior leadership teams to deliver and implement new programmes and initiatives - experience of thinking strategically is a must yet the ability to also operationally deliver
* MCIPD or relevant HR experience
This is a superb and progressive opportunity to work in a business that continues to grow in a highly competitive commercial market.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the M3, M4 and M5 corridors.