HR Business Partner to support a large scale complex organisation providing HR support across Hampshire
Were seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support 2 complex areas of service within the organisation. You will Partner with department managers developing workforce plans, delivering workforce transformation, reviewing and developing resourcing and attraction requirements and change management.
As a Business Partner you will be undertaking a broad range of activities partnering and supporting business units
Key areas will include : -
* Resourcing / Temporary Staffing and Workforce Planning
* Employee engagement
* Change Management
* Supporting / coaching leadership teams
Were seeking an experience HR Business Partner or possibly a Resourcing Business Partner
* 5 years' experience of working in complex environments and evidence of working with multiple terms and conditions.
* Experience of working across a range of partners to achieve results.
* Leading organisation development programmes to influence cultural change, transforming services.
* Leading programmes to attract, recruit and retain skilled workforce.
* Temporary staff resourcing, control of costs.
* Leadership and management of projects.
* Partnering with unions Engaging and communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders, using a variety of skills and techniques.
* Developing and delivering resources to develop people.
* Use numerical information and data to bring about improved performance, build a business case for change.
* CIPD/ or similar qualifications
This role is offered on an initial temporary contract of 3-4 months with potential of a longer term appointment
Hybrid working / home and sites in Southampton and southern Hampshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.