HR Business Partner to work as part of newly formed HR & People Services team working in Salisbury Wiltshire
We have a great opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join a newly formed HR Business Partnering function. You will be partnering with managers and leadership teams within a large division of a complex public organisation.
As an HR Business Partner you will provide a comprehensive HR support and guidance on all aspects of HR service.. including
* Workforce Planning
* Workforce modernisation, ways of working
* Resourcing / Retention
* Performance Management and reporting
* Partnership working including unions and external partners
* Change Management
We are seeking HR Business Partners with a broad background of People management and strategic/operational HR in large organisations.
* You will need experience of working within complex unionised environments
* HR Partnering skills and experience supporting leadership teams with tactical and strategic advice
* Experience of a range of areas including workforce planning, resourcing, change and performance
This role is offered on an initial temporary contract via Hays for 3 months with potential scope for upto 6 months
and longer term.
You will have a base in Salisbury, Wiltshire and work hybrid basis eg 2-3 days per week on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.