3 month Head of People Partnering role, starting ASAP and paying £750 per day. Hybrid working.
Your new company
You will work as an Interim Head of People Partnering, on a 3 month interim basis, for a global, charitable foundation, specialised in health research. This role is to cover, whilst they recruit on a permanent basis. You will work 2 days (Tuesday and Wednesday) in the office, located in Central London, and 3 days from home.
The role is inside IR35, paying £750 per day, via PAYE or Umbrella Company. Initial telephone interviews will take place on Friday 6th May, to start immediately.
Your new role
Reporting to the Associate Director of People Operations, this role is needed to increase the capability of a People Partnering team of 7, to become more strategic. The organisation has 1,000 staff. Purpose of the role;
* Line manage and increase the capability of, 4 Lead People Partners, and 3 People Partners, through shifting the culture to a more strategic approach, so that Managers can be empowered.
* Provide overall support to a People Team of 16, and work alongside a new ER Manager and new People Services Lead.
* Work with the People Director on any highly complex ER issues, alongside the ER Manager.
* Act as escalation point for any Senior stakeholders.
* Ensure the shift to a new way of working by the People Partnering team, and how this will be effective, is communicated and marketed across the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
Please only apply if you are immediately available, or on 1-2 weeks' notice as a maximum. Experience of strategic, effective, Business Partnering, alongside Team Management, is essential.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will receive £750 per day, paid weekly, and the role may be extended beyond the 3 months. You will work 2 days in the office, and 3 days from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.