Your new company
Our client is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Operating from 18 locations worldwide, and with over 8000 clients, this organisations scale offers all of its people great opportunity for career progression and to develop their knowledge and skills.
They are currently looking for a Reward and Performance Manager to join their Belfast team.
Your new role
As a Reward and Performance Manager you will be an integral part of the Reward and Performance Team, which supports HR and business clients with advice and expertise on all aspects of reward management and performance.
Reporting directly to Head of Reward & Performance, you will act as a subject matter expert for performance and reward policies and best practices. You will be responsible for support, development and implementation of reward management framework that supports the overall business values and strategic objectives.
And play a leading role in the annual performance management and salary review process, ensuring it is effectively managed as well as communicated to leaders and HR.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Work with key stakeholders such as business leaders, HR Business Partners and the wider HR team to establish and support the link between the organisation's strategic objectives and employees' day-to-day tasks and objectives
* Collaborate and advise on the design and maintenance of HRIS infrastructure that supports the overall performance management process
* Acts as a recognised subject matter expert by advising business leaders, executives and HR Business Partners on total rewards within the organisation
* Contribute to the development of new reward strategies and objectives through creative input, combined with data analysis and a deep understanding of the organisation's current and future challenges
* Design and implement total rewards policies and practices to ensure that the programmes are current, competitive and in compliance with local legislative and regulatory requirements
* Perform total rewards analysis in line with the organisation's reward principles
* Manages market data process including data submission, data extraction and analysis, reporting and recommendation presentation
* Preparation of data analysis and reports as required
* Lead the administration of the benefits for the company and provide support to HR regarding any benefits queries.
* Custodian for the job evaluation and job levelling processes within the organisation
* Governance and oversight responsibilities for the benefits programmes and framework
* Partners and consults with HR colleagues and other cross functional teams on implementation and delivery of reward projects as required knowledge, skills and experience
What you'll need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in HR Management or other related field
* Excellent communication skills, with ability to build, influence and maintain value-adding relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent knowledge of Excel, including the ability to gather and analyse data, employ creative thinking, demonstrate problem solving and draw effective conclusions
* Effective project management skills and ability to deal with multiple and often competing priorities
* A values-driven colleague who will ultimately thrive within a supportive, high growth, high change environment
* Has the ability to apply sound principles to implement and manage change within complex group dynamics and to overcome resistance to change
* Experience in Reward and/or performance management, preferably in the financial services sector
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary
* Additional benefits discussed at interview
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.