Interim HR M&A Culture Change Lead - Post acquisition Integration - up to £1000 per day out of scope
HR M&A Culture Change job / culture change job / HR M&A / Integration
Job ref: Interim HR Change Lead - Post acquisition integration London - Hybrid/remote £1000 per day outside of scope 6 month duration
Join a leading insurance business in post acquisition mode. We are merging 3 dominant cultures and up to 40-50 different smaller companies into a single NewCo culture. One of the key objectives for the merger is to create one UK&I culture that will underpin our sustainable growth, with a culture and set of values that embodies our entrepreneurial spirit and is true to our "people first" values. To do this successfully, w e are seeking a culture change expert who must have deep merger integration culture change experience to lead this work. A vendor has been brought in to lead the culture diagnostic survey, focus groups, analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, visioning/values and to help create a culture change plan. The Role The Culture Change Integration Leader will work alongside the vendor and then lead execution of the UK&I wide culture alignment and change Workstream, working with all stakeholders across Business Units, Integration Workstreams, Functional areas and the leadership - to facilitate a successful integration and help deliver a "One UK&I" culture. The person
* The individual will have deep culture change experience in complex merger integration programmes, and the ability to manage complex change programmes
* Experience of providing Change Management expertise, across multiple integration workstreams, functional areas and operating businesses
* Experience of change assessment, impact assessments, change solutioning, recommendations, etc
* Top Tier Consultancy experience
* Demonstrable track record of implementing and delivering change and providing strong, measurable outcomes and results.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills (listening, influencing and persuasiveness), capable of dealing effectively across all levels of the organisation
* Experience of preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working and taking the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business.
* A track record of delivering to agreed milestones, quality standards, and budget to the business- whilst ensuring that the identified benefits of people change aspects of the programme are tracked, delivered and embedded into the business effectively (including desired behavioural change)
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid background in transformation and M&A where they have had to integrate multiple businesses across terms, process and culture. You will be a culture change specialist and be able to start a new role on short notice.