Reward - London - Total Rewards - Part-Time - Flexible Working - Global Company
A leading data analytics and consulting firm which boasts a global footprint spanning across 100 countries and over 30,000 employees. Following a change in organisational structure an exciting new opportunity has become available for a Reward Manager to lead and execute its global reward strategy.
In this role, you will report to the CHRO and partner with their leadership team, as well as country leaders, to ensure reward solutions are in place that support them in attracting and retaining talented individuals. This is a standalone role and as such you will be responsible for strategic design as well as end-to-end hands-on management of reward matters.
* Design and lead on all areas of reward, pay and employee benefits
* Provide expert compensation advice, consultative guidance and recommendations to the business
* Partner with regional HR Business Partners on strategic and operational reward matters
* Manage the impact of local / jurisdictional requirements on processes and solutions
* Assist with reward-related decisions for new starters and promotions
* Experience managing all areas of compensation and benefits
* Proven knowledge of global compensation practices
* Experience of delivering in a matrix environment
* Strong stakeholder management skills