Will suit a highly ambitious HR Manager Innovative global company at the forefront of technology.
Your new company
Large, global matrix organisation where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values.
Your new role
Great opportunity for an HR Manager to lead the HRBP team to deliver a commercially oriented HR service in partnership with key stakeholders across the business.
Together with the ER Manager, you will ensure that a stable and constructive employee relations landscape is maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
* Significant experience in a change oriented, unionised environment, ideally including manufacturing
* Sound commercial awareness
* Strong management and leadership experience
* Excellent knowledge of UK employment law.
* Experience with trade unions - consultation and negotiations
* Ability to conduct research, analyse data and draw conclusions to provide recommended action on HR and ER issues.
* Committed to CPD - keep up to date with current affairs and developments within HR.
* Experience working across cultural and national boundaries
* Bachelor's Degree 2ii or equivalent in a relevant field
* CIPD qualified
* French language skills are desirable
* Experience in a large, global matrix organisation preferred.
What you'll get in return
Excellent career potential to move into an HR Director role.
An inspiring and dynamic organisation.
Occasional travel - normally Europe.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.