A well-known London based NHS organisation is looking for a Head of Resourcing to join them on an initial 3-6 months.
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement a Resourcing Strategy, to ensure that the Trust’s full range of recruitment, temporary staffing, bank, and locum services are delivered to the highest standards.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the resourcing services teams measuring performance through agreed KPI, objective setting & Service Level Agreements, maximising effectiveness of services.
- Implement pro-active recruitment programmes utilising predictive workforce planning information in support of services to achieve a consistently reduced vacancy rate.
- To ensure the development of, and lead on, innovative and effective systems and procedures to ensure that the resourcing services are customer-orientated.
- Anticipate the financial implications associated with the operational performance of the resourcing services ensuring that business risks are identified, documented, controlled and mitigated.
- Lead, train and develop direct reports and implement appropriate performance management activities.
- Lead on the projects to implement the new Junior Doctor Contract and the Consultant Contract as and when agreed in line with national agreements
The successful candidate will have:
- CIPD qualified for equivalent experience.
- The ability to quickly build effective working relationship key internal and external stakeholders.
- NHS Experience is desirable.
- Ability to work in an intense, fast paced environment.
If you have relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, please submit your CV.