Talent Acquisition Partner - Home Based - £Negotiable
Our client is a commercial technology company that is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (experience of working in Technology essential) to join the team. This is a newly created role so exciting times. Ideally bi-lingual in French, this role is a full-cycle recruiting experience to lead the recruitment activities of the group from day-to-day to scaling up projects. The role will be responsible for ensuring they attract, hire and retain the best employees. You will maintain and improve their employer brand and grow a strong talent pipeline in France and the US working closely with the regional management teams.
- Assist in building their employer branding and becoming a preferred employer
- Work closely with managers and HR to understand their hiring needs and selection criteria
- Work in collaboration with UK, French US HR to ensure the recruitment strategy
- Design job adverts and interview questions
- Plan and conduct various interview and selection activities
- Provide support with the Onboarding of new employees
- Oversee internal and extern communications.
You will need the following experience:-
- Skilled Recruiter with experience within customer-driven SaaS or the Tech Sectors
- Solid hands on experience with full cycle recruiting
- Experience with social media recruiting
- Strong interviewing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast growing environment and want to support a multi-national business and enhance processes
- Ideally, you will be a bilingual (French) recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience
This role is remote working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.