Interim HR Data Analyst - Law Firm - £45000-£55000 - Remote
Your new company
International law firm with more than 3000 lawyers in more than a large number of cities around the world.
Your new role
This role reports directly into the HR Systems Manager and will provide expert support to all internal customers on several existing Systems, delivering regular and ad-hoc reports to the business and HR team. The role will also support key HR processes / projects throughout the contract.
What you'll need to succeed
* Manage the organisation, job and data architectures within SmartStream such as work patterns, locations, absences etc.
* Produce quarterly dashboards for diversity and people data.
* Annual engagement survey and subsequent pulse surveys.
* Experience of supporting a core HRIS in the capacity of an advanced/super user.
* Advanced Excel skills including Vlookups, pivot tables/slicers and creation of charts to support analysis.
What you'll get in return
* 25 days hols + Bank hols + buy up to 5
* GP Service
* Bupa Healthcare
* Remote working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.