Accountancy Firm Reporting into Head of Learning and Development, you will play a key part in the strategy, implementation and operational running of a team of learning and development specialists.
* Partnering with the wider business and HRBP's to identify areas within the business on skill gaps, and design learning
* Guide team with process improvements
* Daily management of a team, which will include performance management, training and development
* Report and provide insights into learning and development initiatives through data such as feedback scores
* Manage internal and external relationships with key stakeholders, such as L&D Providers
* Management of budget
* Leadership of learning and development teams, who are responsible for design and facilitation
* Proven experience of partnering with a complex organisation with learning and development matters
* Solid background within learning and development
* Ideally experience in a professional services firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.