Your new company
An international construction and property investment firm are looking for a Senior TA Partner to sit within a team of 3, reporting into the Global Head of TA. You will be responsible for the hiring of all roles within the corporate functions. Key Responsibilities Include:
* Directly source the best talent in the market for a diverse range of Corporate Functions roles
* Define, develop, plan & implement recruitment and attraction strategies
* Fully own the recruitment lifecycle from point of interaction with the candidate to the offer stage
* Manage agency preferred supply chain and ensures appropriate agreements are in place
What you'll need to succeed
* You will need to be an experience recruiter, in-house or agency, with the ability to successfully manage senior stakeholders.
* Be able to work in a matrix organisation, prioritising, and effectively communicating with key stakeholders to achieve team goals.
* Knowledge and experience in the use of resourcing technologies and social networking to build diverse candidate / talent pools
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent opportunity to progression and scope for strategic input
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.