Interim Senior HR Advisor (12 months FTC to Perm)
£45,000 + 10% Bonus + Great Benefits + Scope + Flexi-Hybrid working
Ludgate, Central London (2 days / week)
Our Ref: ADW00459
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a globally recognised manufacturing business, to recruit an operationally focused Interim Senior HR Advisor, into this exciting 12-month (to perm) fixed term contract role.
This pivotal role will manage the day-to-day HR duties for a corporate head office (400 FTE's), supporting the Senior HR Business Partner.
You will provide a hands on, 'high touch' HR service to a demanding stakeholder group. Coaching managers, identifying talent and reviewing talent plans, providing robust MI & data analytics and, enabling change, in a fast paced, high performance environment.
Specifically, you will:
* Act as key point of contact for HR - supporting the Senior HR Business Partner to deliver the people agenda and strategy for two key sites.
* Deliver solutions for tactical people issues, ensuring consistency in policy, process and practice.
* Execute agreed development opportunities and initiatives born from talent management activities.
* Advise on pay and reward activities.
* Champion company values and behaviours.
* Lead on all employee relations cases (including complex matters) e.g. absence/sickness, performance/capability, grievances, disciplinary, maternity etc.
* Build effective relationships with key internal partners.
* Support business change and continuous improvement
* Proactively use MI Reports to identify trends and patterns
* Participate and lead HR Projects for various People & Teams initiatives.
* Support workforce / headcount planning.
* Maintain and develop HR policies and process maps that reflect HR policies.
* Play an active role on wellbeing initiatives across the business.
Suitable applicants must have;
* Experience managing employee relations and performance management.
* Proven ability to work with ambiguity and retain strong organisational and multitasking skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
* Ability to be proactive and work on own initiative.
* Accuracy and attention to detail, whilst working under pressure.
* Competent Microsoft Office and HRIS Skills - Advanced Excel highly desirable
They are constantly looking to improve processes and challenge the way they do things so, suitable applicants will be inquisitive, resilient, flexible, and able to embrace and influence change.
N.B. *This role requires site presence 2 days a week in Ludgate, London.
If you are an ambitious, commercially savvy HR Advisor, looking for a step up or, an experienced HR Manager / HR Business Partner looking to progress within in a company that really values its people, please get in touch.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.