We currently have an opportunity for a Learning & Development Trainer to join us on a fixed term contract basis. We’re looking for a professional who can partner with the business to develop, deliver, and maintain current and future learning. Someone who can deliver high quality learning and development services which include the design and deliver of first-class learning interventions.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We're at a particularly exciting point in our story, as Catalyst will join the Peabody Group as a subsidiary on 1 April 2022, before fully merging in April 2023. The new organisation will be responsible for 104,000 homes, with 220,000 residents across London and the South East of England. By joining together, we’ll go further and faster with our plans to improve our services, invest in our homes and communities and create innovative solutions to the challenges of carbon consumption and building safety.
We will continue to create and maintain great homes, whilst delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. In doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
We will also be able to create great opportunities for our colleagues to develop their careers within our business, and diversity and inclusion and learning and development will continue to be priorities for the new organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Are you a competent and effective communicator, a facilitator, presenter, and trainer?
- Do you possess a comprehensive understanding of how to deliver engaging training and support material?
- Can you demonstrate experience of delivering immersive training content – virtually and face to face, that generates discussion and outcome?
- Do you hold demonstrable experience in managing stakeholders at all levels and understanding key learning outcomes?
If so, this is the perfect role for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Learning & Development Trainer to join us on a fixed term contract basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Learning & Development Trainer you will:
- Research and stay up to date with new ways of learning; researching other sectors to understand what good looks like and propose new ideas to embed behaviours and values.
- Build strong working relationships with leadership and management, act as their link to learning and development and understand their needs and develop high quality, professional learning intervention to meet the needs of the teams and individuals to drive the success of the organisation.
- Design/review eLearning interventions and assess quality of modules provided by suppliers as and when necessary.
- Able to work collaboratively with all parts of the business, knowing when to support, and when to push back and hold the line.
- Partner with your business area, alongside HRBPs, to facilitate team building and performance improvement across the business - actively using insight to target areas for improvement.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Flexible and agile working
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page on our website.
Ready to apply?
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We want to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
To be considered for the role of Learning & Development Trainer please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.