Your new company
Our large and successful client are looking for a Group HR Business Partner to cover their Operations side of the Business based in Loughborough with regional travel required.
Your new role
This is an exciting position for a true business partner to join a well-established organisation with great growth plans to support the operational plan to achieve the core purpose. As a Group HR Business Partner you will lead the execution of strategic people initiatives working with teams, building partnerships with managers and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, creating, shaping and implementing influential people strategies and activities within the group. Responsibilities to include:
* Lead, guide, support and develop HR Operations team
* Managing 1 direct report (HR Manager)
* Support and coach line managers within designated client groups on all aspects of People Management
* Ensure all employee relations issues are handled effectively and consistently with minimal risk to the business
* Support business leaders to implement organisational change initiatives
* Design and maintain People & Talent plans
* Lead and deliver the Annual Pay Review and Compliance review
* Facilitate delivery of an ongoing performance management review
* Report on key performance measures across the groups
* Proactively promote the HR operations to the business, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels
This is a full time permanent position which due the nature of the business is 90% site based and frequent regional travel is required (car or car allowance offered)
What you'll need to succeed
For this role our client are looking for a resilient and experienced HR professional with experience gained at managerial level, business partnering experience and experience within a unionised environment. Experience within a manufacturing or similar environment is essential with strong influencing, project management and change management skills. You will be a true commercial, pragmatic, and hands-on approach person, someone who fully immerses themselves within groups, has their finger on the pulse and possesses strong business acumen and has a passion to drive on people strategy.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a true HR Business Partner to join an established and growing brand where you have the autonomy to make decisions and make a real difference to the organisation.
What you'll get in return
Basic salary up to £55,000
10% discretionary bonus
Car or car allowance
Contributory pension scheme
34 days annual leave
Well-being & wellness
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.