People Administrator (HR / Human Resources)
Salary: £11,500 per annum (£23,000 FTE)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Contract Type: Permanent, Part Time
Hours: 17.5 per week (hours can be varied to suit the right candidate - agile working arrangements in place)
Closing date: 06 June 2022
Interview date: 13 June 2022
Interview location: Soapworks, Salford Quays, Manchester
Our clients organisation is all about people – the people who live in their homes, the people in the communities they serve and the people they work with.
So, it’s no surprise that we recruit for attitude and behaviour which are central to them delivering great experiences for everyone!
They employ people who are passionate about making a difference who can take responsibility and get things done. And they have developed an agile, flexible culture which supports people to do this.
As a not-for-profit housing association, they provide homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester. They build affordable new homes, work with partners to reduce homelessness and support people to reach their potential.
This role will help them to do this by providing a comprehensive administration service to the People team to ensure a high quality service is delivered to the business. They’re looking for someone who will promote and support their culture through their People Strategy and role model corporate behaviours.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Providing a full administrative support service to the People team, including all aspects of the colleague lifecycle.
- Maintaining and updating the confidential People database (Cascade).
- Being the first point of all for all queries received into the HR inbox.
- Attending confidential meetings, taking minutes as required.
- Undertaking individual projects as agreed with the People Team.
- Providing information for managers and colleagues and produce KPI and other statistical data as required.
- Working collaboratively with the People Team in order to continually improve the services provided.
Our client need people who are / have
- An interest in working in Human Resources (ideally have held a similar role).
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office 365 and have experience of using database software systems.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple priorities
- Experience of building successful working relationships
Our client are happy to say that they can offer real flexibility in this role and are happy to consider all types of working patterns. They can look at term time working, compressed hours, flexible days and working from home some days. They can also offer some flexibility on the hours, 17.5 is the most they can offer but they would consider less if this is better suited for you. You will be able to specify in your form the hours you are interested in.
Everyone’s welcome at our client. Their culture is inclusive, and they are committed to increasing diversity. They enable everyone to be themselves at work, so that they feel at home with them. And they trust and support people to do their best, in a role that is fulfilling and rewarding because they know that this helps them to deliver better outcomes for their customers and their colleagues.
If you want to be part of their team and help them make a difference, they’d love to hear from you!
#PeopleAdministrator #HRAdministrator #HumanResourcesAdministrator #HRjobs #housingjobs #recruiting #Manchesterjobs