HR Advisor, Insurance, London
Your new company
This role is working for one of the largest insurance firms in London City. You will be working for the group functions of the business, looking after client groups such as marketing, facilities, customer service, etc... Working at the heart of the business, you will be providing support to leaders on HR/People matters, such as employee relations.
Your new role
* You will be a key member of the HR team, supporting Senior HR Business partners with end-to-end advisory services. Assistant employees with HR needs
* Working with centres of expertise, employee relations, performance, talent management and recruitment
* Partner with leaders in growing function of hospitality
* To help define the skills, capabilities and resources required to meet current and emerging business needs and to drive a constant focus on high performance, talent, and succession planning
* Act as a coach and trusted advisor to first line leaders, ensuring that they are equipped to drive engagement and performance Deliver proactive
* Employee Relations (ER) advice and guidance
What you'll need to succeed
This is an ideal role for someone who is either has a mix of HR Admin and advisory experience at a more junior level or, an experienced HR Advisor wanting to take their first step into the insurance sector.
* At least 1 year of recent experience working within HR
* Demonstrable experience of working with an ER case load
* Strong customer focus and employee experience mind-set
* High level of influencing skills, stakeholder management, diplomacy and adaptability n a changing environment