6 month Early Careers and Internship Manager job, paying £350 per day, starting ASAP.
Your new company
You will be working as an Early Careers and Internship Manager on a 6 month interim basis, for a Charitable foundation in Central London. This role is to cover, whilst the organisation recruit on a permanent basis. You will work 2 days (Tuesday and Wednesday) in the office, located in Euston, and 3 days from home. The role is inside IR35, paying £350 per day, via PAYE or Umbrella Company. Interviews will take place week commencing 23rd May, to start immediately. Please only apply if you are immediately available, or on 1-2 weeks' notice as a maximum.
Your new role
Reporting to the Associate Director of Talent, you will work alongside the Head of Talent and Head of L&D, within a wider Talent team of 14 staff. The organisation has 1,000 staff overall. This role is required to lead on the below 2 priorities, specifically a strategic review project, which will give you the chance to really add value to the organisation;
* Lead on a strategic review of their well established Graduate programme
* Act as operational, pastoral support to the current Grads, Interns and Early Careers staff - managing rotations, facilitating programmes
Other duties will include;
* Oversee the running of the Graduate, Apprenticeship and Intern programmes - the org currently have 20-22 grads, and 8-10 Interns
* Designing and delivering Early Careers Strategy.
* Creating and developing a diverse and inclusive culture across the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
Please only apply if you are immediately available, or on 1-2 weeks' notice as a maximum. You must have experience of all Early Careers programmes - Graduate, Internship and Apprenticeships.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will work 2 days (Tuesday and Wednesday) in the office, located in Euston, and 3 days from home. The role is inside IR35, paying £350 per day, via PAYE or Umbrella Company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.