Newly created HR & Recruitment Assistant
Your new company
Hays HR is delighted to be working with a large FMCG organisation on the look out for a HR & Recruitment Assistant to join their HR function.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be involved within all recruitment activities as well as being part of the HR team picking up ad-hoc HR support work, working closely with the HR team. As the HR & Recruitment assistant you will perform daily administrative and HR duties, providing an effective and efficient HR service to all employees in the organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
* HR Administration duties
* Ensuring all employee files are kept up to date on the system as well as producing internal communications
* Supporting on the recruitment and selection process within the organisation: advertising, pre-employment checks, arranging interviews and selecting candidates)
* Support the onboarding process for new hires
* Providing an efficient and effective HR service to all employees in relation to basic enquires, or escalating to Management or the HR Business Partner where required
* Payroll administration
* Working closely with the HR team to monitor the Time and Attendance System
* Minute taking
* Support on engagement projects across the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the below:
* Able to travel to site in Gateshead, North East
* Previous experience within HR
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent computer literacy skills
* Experience with recruitment
* Keen to develop your own knowledge and skills within HR
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary
* 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (You can work a bank holiday and take the day off another time in the year)
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
* 1 day working from home once you have settled into the position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.