Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust have over 6,000 members of staff that are PROUD to care for nearly one million people.
We provide services from our two main sites - Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and West Middlesex University Hospital, and several clinics across London and the South-East; both hospitals provide full clinical services
This is a strategic workforce role, with significant Board exposure. Working alongside an established Deputy level leadership team, you will:
- Bring energy, insight and a passion for inclusion and reducing inequalities
- Have responsibility for developing and driving a high-performance People & OD service culture
- Develop and deliver large-scale initiatives that give our people the best experience in the NHS.
- Help deliver on our people and organisational development agenda
- Personally lead on your people portfolio within the Trust
- You will be highly driven, goal and action orientated
- Have a talent for inspiring and motivating teams, with a track-record of delivery
- You will have had significant experience of driving strategy and change in a large scale, complex environment within the NHS
- Experience of working with senior leadership teams and at sub board level
- The ability to establish strong working relationships across systems and inspire your teams to deliver and improve the services we offer to our staff and patients.
You will use this experience to represent us within the North-West London Integrated Care System (ICS) and will play an important role in building close links within the newly formed Acute Care Collaborative as we move towards realising our ambitions around the workforce for North West London – both now and in the future.
The closing date for applications is 20th June 2022 with interviews taking place on 28th June 2022.