Recruitment Assistant to work in a fast paced environment
Your new company
Hays HR is supporting a large public sector organisation on the look out for a Recruitment Assistant to join their recruitment team.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work closely with the recruitment and HR team to support them on high volume work. You will also get involved in support on administration duties. In this role you will have to navigate through various systems and databases (you must feel confident with systems) to manage information on the recruitment campaigns. You will also be involved in the ongoing development of systems, policies and processes in line with the digital agenda and support the continuous improvement of the resourcing service to the organisation
* Represent the HR/Resourcing at Careers Fairs/Recruitment Events
* Be responsible for the administration
* Supporting with the onboarding and new starter inductions. Liaising with line managers for start dates, inductions and ensuring all paperwork is processed promptly
* Maintain effective communication channels and working relationships
* Contact successful candidates via telephone, email and in person with regards to their recruitment process - keeping the candidates updated at every stage of the recruitment process
* Assist managers with recruitment queries
* Responsible for the day to day administration and management of all electronic resourcing systems, including systems for flexible staff
* To assist with induction, training and support of colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need experience and knowledge in the following:
* Previous experience working within a Recruitment/HR Department
* Experience of using Microsoft Office packages (word/excel/databases)
* Experience inputting data on systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.