Your new company
A creative real estate consultancy are looking for a Resource Manager to look after a headcount of 25 across the business. Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, your key responsibilities include:
* Run weekly resource meetings with project managers and heads of department.
* Conduct day to day resourcing for allocated teams.
* Resourcing and ensuring new projects are appropriately assigned to the relevant skill set.
* Create project programmes with project leads that are based on budget, intermittent.
deliveries and final deadline
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a Resourcing role, ideally Advisor or Manager level.
* An interest in the digital architectural world, with the ability to manage many tasks at once.
* Have excellent senior stake holder management skills.
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary with a great benefits package.
* Great opportunities for progression.
* Hybrid working model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.