Your new company
A leading law firm located in London and Manchester are looking for a competent Recruitment Advisor, to join the wider HR team of 10. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will be managing up to 25 roles at any one time, with the opportunity to be exposed to other areas of Talent Acquisition. Key Responsibilities include:
* Lead the end to end recruitment lifecycle of roles across business services from 25K to 90K.
* Conducting all first stage interviews, creating shortlists and being a point of contact for hiring managers.
* Support the Recruitment Manager on a wider strategic perspective, supporting on more senior level roles.
* Provide advise and knowledge of current recruitment trends to the business, managing hiring managers expectations and understanding their needs.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience working in a Recruitment Advisor or Coordinator role, ideally within professional services.
* Ability to work with a range of employees and candidates with excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Be able to confidently work independently, managing your own roles and processes but also willing to support on other areas of Talent Acquisition.
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
* Flexible working arrangements.
* Great opportunities for progression and wider exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.