Your new company Apart of a large professional services organisation, you'll be working for a smaller boutique high end taxation firm.
Your new role
* Coordinate between training suppliers, management, and employees on training courses
* Track and report back on key data such as attendance, pass rate
* Aliasing with managers to identify training and learning needs of teams
What you'll need to succeed
* A minimum of 2-3 years of HR/Learning and development coordination in most recent employment
* Recent permanent working history within a professional services organisation (Consultancy, Tax, Accountancy, Legal, etc..)
* Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholder
* Preferential is knowledge of accountancy qualifications
What you'll get in return
* Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
* Flexible hours of work
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.