Encompass delivers a wide range of services including homelessness support and adult social care.
For this job role, you will develop a professional human resource service and oversee the delivery of all people-related activities.
In this job role you will:
- Build on our current position as a values driven employer
- Lead on employee relations, welfare and support
- Champion a culture of inclusivity and equality of opportunity for all
- Support individual and team performance
- Ensure our policies and procedures are robust
- Embed a culture of coaching amongst managers to deliver outcome
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working in an HR practitioner role for a minimum of 3 years
- CIPD Chartered Member status
- Excellent working knowledge of Employment Law
- What we offer:
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) - up to 10% of salary
- 6.5% employers' pension contribution
- Flexible working from the office in Sutton and home
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
All post holders must have the right to work in the UK, will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and other relevant employment clearances. A copy of our policy on Recruitment of Ex-Offenders is available on request.
Interviews held on a rolling basis from 21 June until an appointment is made. These may be held in person. If you need to confirm that the job role is still being recruited after 21 June - please email: firstname.lastname@example.org