I am currently recruiting to an Interim People Operations Manager role with a renowned Charity based in East London on an initial 9-month fixed term contract. You will need to be available to start within 2-3 weeks.
The role will pay £34,299 to £40,000 per year (depending upon experience) and will require you to be in the office an average of 2 days per week and working remotely the remainder of the time. You will report to the People and Operations Lead and you will be responsible for simplifying procedures and guidance.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR generalist who has the ability to rationalise and understand HR policy, processes, induction and apprenticeships as you will get the opportunity to lead on these areas.
Your role will include but is not limited to: -
- Provide a pro-active, customer centric support to line managers and employees, connecting with the relevant colleagues across the People
- Team to resolve queries quickly and easily.
- Work alongside the team to map or review processes across the employee lifecycle, identify blockages and seek to implement solutions that create efficiency and clarity.
- Oversee the UK Apprenticeship programme, managing the platform and our account and develop an approach with the UK Team to using our Levy to maximise our diversity and capability.
- Scan employment legislation horizon, identifying where new /pending employment legislation will impact WaterAid’s people policies or practices and provide appropriate solutions and recommendations to be agreed by the People Operations Lead.
- Plan the annual wellbeing approach for the UK, working across the whole UK People Team (including facilities) and ensuring that the plan is well communicated, engaging and relevant.
- Support work happening across the team to enable global mobility of UK staff travelling outside of the UK and country programme/member staff travelling to the UK.
- Work alongside the People Officer to ensure the UK People team fully understand and are effectively using the global HR Information System by keeping the team up to date and running refresher sessions.
- Support the Ops Lead to develop people reporting through PeoplePlace and other systems, surveys, for the UK team and business areas, working in conjunction with the BPs and the International team.
- Support the Ops Lead with third party contract management, ensuring it is compliant and we have a clear process to reviewing and renewing all our contracts.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.