I am currently recruiting an Interim People Officer role with a renowned Charity based in East London on an initial 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. You will need to be available to start within a month’s notice.
The role will pay £28,952 to £35,000 per year (depending upon experience) and will require you to be in the office an average of 2 days per week and working remotely the remainder of the time. You will report to the People and Operations Lead and you will be responsible for generalist HR with a focus on HR Systems Processes.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Officer with generalist experience with attention to detail as your role will involve payroll checking and using the SAGE system. The role will have a small element of Recruitment and Employee Relations as well.
Your role will include but is not limited to: -
- Support on consistent HR administrative processes, systems, practices to ensure an accurate and efficient HR function
- Act as the central point of contact for all general enquiries and ER cases into the UK People Team via our central inboxes, responding and escalating in the team as appropriate.
- Prepare and issue contracts, variation of contract letters, references and other documentation to employees in line with service level agreements.
- To issue maternity guidelines and paperwork for employee going on maternity leave. As well as those requesting paternity leave, sabbatical leave.
- Lead with the Finance Team to process monthly International payroll invoices in a timely manner
- Support the People Administrator for all administration pertaining to the entire employee life cycle (like off boarding, medicals, staff movements etc).
- Provide administrative support to Business partner team on recruitment related activity
- To provide cover for end to end recruitment campaigns when Business Partner or People Advisor is absence or increase in campaigns.
- Support the monitoring of analytics to track recruitment trends and monitor recruitment KPI’s.
- Managing the engagement and onboarding of all non-employed workers, including support with the IR35 process
- Support the Ops Lead to develop people reporting through PeoplePlace and other systems, surveys, for the UK team and business areas, working in conjunction with the Business Partners and the International team Ensure the UK People team fully understand and are effectively using the global HR Information System by keeping the team up to date and running refresher sessions.
- To carry out monthly payroll checks and report back with any updates to the Payroll Officer.
- To provide backup cover for running monthly payroll when the Payroll Officer is absence
- Coordinate monthly new starter pension meeting with the Pension providers If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.