***NEWLY ESTABLISHED TALENT FUNCTION - FULLY FLEXIBLE / REMOTE / HYBRID WORKING***
Henlee Resourcing is excited to be working with this leading and highly reputable business, to recruit an experienced Talent Development Manager into a newly created team.
Reporting to the Talent Development Lead, the initial scope will be to look at the company's current Talent offering, then help build, manage, and maintain an innovative 'best in classs' Talent function, whilst partnering your specific business areas.
This is a hands-on role will incorporate numerous projects that will see you;
* Identify capability gaps and help devise talent strategies
* Assist in the development and implementation of talent and succession planning
* Work with the business on developing career paths
* Identify emerging talent/future leaders/HiPo's
* Manage the trainee administration cycle
* Monitor continued professional development
* Manage the mentoring programme… and much much more!
Experience of fast paced, professional, matrix environments is crucial, as is a persuasive and credible nature, with the ability to partner senior stakeholders, as well as being comfortable in the 'muck and bullets'. You will have experience of delivering projects and a creative and innovative mindset when it comes to new interventions in the ways of working and learning.
With unlimited homeworking and offices all over the country, you can be based anywhere in the UK. Some travel to other sites within the group will be expected but, minimal.
If you are looking for an opportunity with autonomy to 'flex your Talent expertise' and, you can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.