HR Services Team Leader - Hertford - £35,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well known commercial organisation that is looking for a HR Services Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis. You will ensure an efficient and customer focussed HR transactional service.
- Support with day to day administration of pre-employment, starters, leavers, lifecycle processes
- Data input into HR core system
- Delivery of regular reports
- Administration of pay reviews, bonus payments, confidential transactions
- Team processes
- Support the HR Services Manager in managing the team
- Act as the key contact and initial escalation point for all business areas
- Deputise in the absence of the HR Services Manager
- Ad-hoc projects
The following is required:-
- Ideally CIPD Level 5
- Evidence of managing the delivery of administrative processes within a customer focussed environment
- Proven record of success with evidence of driving change
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Resilience, persistence and diplomacy to achieve effective change and resolve conflict
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.