The Metropolitan Police Service is the largest police service in the UK. It is the role of the Met’s 45,000 Warranted Officers, Community Support Officers, Special Constables and Support Staff to ensure the safety and security of London’s wonderfully diverse and multicultural population of over 9 million residents, as well as thousands of daily commuters, tourists and visitors. The Met is already the biggest and the most diverse it’s ever been and this will be the biggest year yet for Police Officer growth. Attracting, engaging and identifying the best talent for both Police Officer and Police Staff roles across the Met is a large-scale, complex and challenging task, which is why the Met is now seeking a talented Recruitment and Attraction Strategist to join their Resourcing team.
As Recruitment and Attraction Strategist you work in conjunction with colleagues across the Centre of Expertise to drive the use of outreach and engagement to attract, pipeline and talent pool prospective candidates for a variety of roles across the Met. You’ll be responsible for delivering identified strands of the attraction and recruitment strategy, drawing on a range of internal and external channels, implementing a comprehensive social media program across multiple platforms, creating engaging content, creating training resources to manage engagement and supporting a range of projects to ultimately raise the bar of candidate experience for prospective talent.
To be considered you will ideally demonstrate:
- Broad knowledge across recruitment attraction and marketing and insight of the external employment market
- Experience of working in a recruitment attraction HR function or a media and/or creative agency dealing with the provision of an HR service
- Experience of devising and implementing attraction campaigns, approaches, media schedules and events to generate candidate pools, ideally encompassing volume recruitment and senior appointments
- Experience of managing careers pages within an organisation’s website, including drafting copy and suggesting structural updates
- Project management experience including delivering and managing projects through others
For further information, including the recruitment pack, or to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact our recruitment partners at Morgan Law.
To apply please provide a detailed CV and an additional Personal Statement. Your Personal Statement should ideally be no more than 1 page and outline why you are interested in the role and how your skills and experience demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Please note, all direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Morgan Law.