FULL OR PART-TIME HR OPERATIONS PARTNER ROLE
Your new company
International manufacturing business
Your new role
Maternity cover up to 12 months. Ideally this is a full time role but the client is happy to consider 30 hours over 4 days. 90% on-site but can flex 1 day a week from home, standard hours 8.30-4.30 Monday-Friday.
150 employees in total at Sutton site, this role is looking after 80 operations staff - full generalist role with plenty of ER, appraisals, engagement, recruitment, data reporting, metrics and some payroll.
What you'll need to succeed
* My client is looking for someone who can build relationships with operations employees and ideally have experience working virtually in a multi-site environment as you will have interaction with sites across UK, Europe & India.
* Union experience is ideal but not essential
* Ideally someone experienced in manufacturing / industrial KPI driven environments .
* Must be someone used to supporting and coaching managers
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available - 1 day a week from home.
* 30 hours a week considered
* Opportunity to gain a permanent role within the larger group
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.