Interim Reward Manager- £500-£600 per day - Hybrid/Remote - Outside IR35
Your new company
Commercial Bank in UK
Your new role
* You will help to manage job evaluation and salary benchmarking processes.
* You will manage the annual pay review cycle for selected business areas - planning and governance of the end-to-end process, including: data cleansing; validation and reconciliation; data analysis; drafting communication material and preparing statements
* You will partner with business areas on all reward, benefits & performance management matters
* You will work with our share plan administrators to manage the Bank's long-term incentive and deferred bonus plans.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve queries, and improve processes.
* LTIP and equity plans - budget allocation; modelling; supporting preparation for the Remuneration Committee
* Experience in FS remuneration regulations and corporate governance requirements and their application
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.