HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Senior Human Resources Advisor.
Your new company
Your new company will be a car dealership based in Exeter,
Your new role
Your new full time permanent position will be working as a Senior HR advisor and you be will be working to:
* Provide professional advice and support to Managers with HR related queries
* Supervise the other members of the HR team
* Assist in the implementation and development of HR policies and procedures
* Support the Head of HR with relevant projects
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of operating at a Senior HR Advisor level
* Experience of working in a change environment
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* High level of computer skills
* Good telephone and interpersonal skills
* Must be accurate and show attention to detail
* Methodical and organised approach to work
* CIPD qualified (minimum of Level 5)
What you'll get in return
* £35,000-£38,000 salary
* 22 days + 8 days bank holiday
* Impressive discounts/ employee plans.
* Good pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.