£32,844.81 - £35,760.20 per annum
Cambridge – Histon (Hybrid working)
Full Time - 35 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9-5 within flexi scheme)
Fixed term - 12 months
Closing Date – Monday, 20th June
Interview Date – Monday, 27th or Tuesday 28th June
Our client is all about people; the 7,000 people living in their affordable homes, the 2000 people who rely on their care, support and community investment services, and their people who deliver high quality services.
They are looking for an HR Advisor to join their HR Team who can provide a professional, confidential and pragmatic generalist Human Resources advisory service to line managers and employees dealing with a diverse range of HR responsibilities. Your main focus will be on employee relations casework, including probation reviews, attendance and performance management.
The Successful Candidate will have;
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 Certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience of working as a HR Advisor within a busy Human Resources Department
- Experience of managing an employee relations caseload, working closely with line managers
- Experience of using an HR Database including data inputting and producing reports
- Up to date knowledge of HR practice, employment legislation and employment relations issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work within the required timescales
Due to the nature of the role a Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle for work purposes is essential.
Their benefits are:
- 30 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), increasing annually until the maximum entitlement of 35 days is reached (5 years) pro rata for part time staff
- Purchase annual leave up to 5 days pa (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Refer a Friend Scheme (£250)
- Contributory pension scheme which both you and CHS will contribute to
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership (4 schemes)
- Corporate members of Edenred Travel Club
- Free on site/nearby parking
- Full induction