Senior Reward Manager - London - Financial Services - Total Reward - Compensation
You will support the Director of Reward & Performance with partnering for the Executive Committee population and providing strategic support to the Remuneration Committee. You will manage performance management, and lead on share arrangements.
* Supporting the Director of Reward & Performance in the day-to-day management of our reward, benefits, and performance management, ensuring that our colleagues are receiving a great experience.
* Providing strong technical insights to ensure compliance of our reward framework with relevant regulatory, legal, and good practice requirements.
* Establishing credibility and building relationships at ExCo level and with external stakeholders to influence and persuade stakeholders on people & reward matters to ensure fair outcomes for all, including colleagues.
* Whilst you need to be technically savvy in the reward space you will ensure that you can take the complex and make it simple for colleagues, through great written and verbal communications which are clear, consistent, and aligned with company values.
* Partnering with the Executive Committee on all reward, benefits & performance management matters
* Working with our share plan administrators to manage long-term incentive and deferred bonus plans.
* Supporting the Director of Reward & Performance on all Remuneration Committee matters, including providing strategic reward advice, preparation of papers and external remuneration disclosures such as the Directors' Remuneration Report, Pillar 3 remuneration disclosures.
* Maintaining and building upon our performance management framework and approach to pay for performance
* Providing strong technical insights to ensure compliance of our reward framework with relevant regulatory, legal, and good practice requirements
To be successful:
* You should have experience of working in a Senior Manager/ "Head of" role
* Ideally you will have experience of working in a UK listed company environment and within the Financial Services industry
* You will have experience with performance management frameworks and pay for performance
* You will understand the annual pay review process, market pay benchmarking and job levelling
* You should have proven project management skills