Recruitment Manager – In house
£35,000 - Flexible working
What we’re looking for
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a growing in-house team supporting the Recruitment Director and our nationwide portfolio. LAH provide front of house receptionists and marketing representatives and Lifestyle Managers for premium commercial office schemes. You’ll love dealing with people and enjoy being part of a company, who offers flexible working; acknowledges hard work and supports ambition for progression.
You should be within easy commute of our Head Office in East Croydon – where our business operations and Directors are based. However, the role offers flexibility to work 2-3 days from home and the rest of the week in the office. You’ll report to the Recruitment Director, working closely with a Recruitment Manager based in the North and with our Regional Management teams nationwide.
What you’ll be doing
- You will recruit for temporary and permanent vacancies, nationwide. When possible, jobs will be allocated on a regional basis. This will ensure local knowledge can be used advantageously, particularly when networking with recruitment agencies; in the selection of job platforms/sites; and developing knowledge of the portfolio in the local area.
- You will be confident and creative in writing job adverts for approval. You’ll collaborate with colleagues to communicate jobs internally and update our website. You’ll upload ads to selected sites; agreeing and managing costs; and screening applications. You will follow our selection processes; lead virtual and in-person interviews with suitable candidates, - always following the correct and robust recruitment and onboarding procedures.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive and keen to seek out and recommend new job portals and social media sites. A team player and great communicator, you’ll liaise with colleagues and key stakeholders to ensure they are kept informed at all key stages.
- Above all, you’ll be driven to recruit the best calibre of people, not only in line with the job brief and timelines, but who best represent our culture and values, to achieve Company and Client expectations.
- Previous recruitment experience either in-house or agency
- Proven knowledge of recruitment platforms and selection tools/processes
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or studying (preferred, not essential)
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Organised with excellent time management
- Experienced and confident Microsoft Office and Social Media user
- Ability to plan and work methodically using repetitive processes
- Comfortable working unsupervised and independently (hybrid)
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Team player
- Car owner/driver, flexible to travel.
- Monday - Friday, 09.00am - 5.00pm, managing your diary to accommodate out of hours interview schedules, or in line with business demands
- You will work partly remotely/part in the office, with regular meetings with the Recruitment Director / regional teams/ key stakeholders. Meetings will usually be held regionally and at the Head Office in Croydon.
- £35,000 pa
- Discretionary Bonus
- Contribution to travel
- Contributory Pension Scheme/Life Assurance
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
LAH provide front of house receptionists and marketing representatives and Lifestyle Managers for premium commercial office schemes, working with Landlords, Investors and Property Management Companies. We’ve been established for over 35 years and as an independent, nationwide business, we recognise the importance of everyone who works for us.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a growing in-house team supporting the Recruitment Director and our nationwide portfolio. Flexible working.