A friendly, influential Training Coordinator to join a growing IT services provider, home-based.
Your new company
My client is a growing SME within IT and communications, providing services to their loyal customer base throughout the country. They have various sites across the UK and a head office in Hampshire.
Your new role
Reporting to a Training Manager, you will be the main contact for all Microsoft training and skilling queries, and work to enhance existing processes and learning initiatives in line with organizational strategy. With a keen eye for detail, you'll stay ahead of the game and confidently advise and support your colleagues to achieve their Microsoft and technical training goals. This is a results-driven role, you'll build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business and externally to reach Microsoft solution area, certification, and compliance goals, along with technical training requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
* Oversee the skilling and certifications transition from legacy competencies to new solution areas.
* Implement a new E2E process for Microsoft Certification training and solution area attainment in collaboration with the Business Improvement Partner.
* Work with the company's Microsoft Specialist and external Microsoft contacts to remain up to date with training events, Partner program updates, and available resources.
* Work with the People team to co-ordinate and implement further Microsoft training and skilling initiatives to benefit the business e.g., Sales Training.
* Attend Microsoft Insights events and calls.
* Create and implement an internal education campaign for Microsoft Certifications and training.
* Advise internal stakeholders on approved learning suppliers and course types.
* Build stakeholder relationships with Microsoft Training providers.
This role does not require you to design and deliver training, but support and coordinate training across the business. This opportunity is home-based, but may require some travel to sites (very rarely and travel booked / mileage claimed if so).
Working hours: 37.5 hours / week, Monday-Friday. Preferably 8:30am-5:30pm, but flexible.
What you'll need to succeed
A good knowledge of Microsoft certifications and competencies as above will be an advantage, but is not essential. This position will suit someone with experience in a training / learning and development (L&D) or HR role as an Administrator / Assistant or Coordinator.
This opportunity will suit an organised, structured person with good attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
This is a remote role with rare travel to sites and only as required. Given the industry, the business are very open minded and encourage remote working as much as possible across all departments.
You will receive a salary between £23,000-£26,000 (DOE), 25 days holiday +BH's (increasing each year to 30 days) and your Birthday off. Other excellent benefits include the option to buy / sell holiday, Death in Service, pension 5% employee / 3% employer, flu jabs, online discount portal, enhanced maternity / paternity leave, Refer a Friend scheme, monthly recognition scheme with a voucher / day off, volunteer days (1 day paid, 2 days unpaid) and frequent company events.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.