X2 Recruitment Administrators to join a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Your new company
I am delighted to be supporting a leader in their field on the recruitment of two Recruitment Administrators to join their people team based in the head office in Newcastle Upon Tyne. These roles are both permanent opportunities to support the recruitment workload.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work closely with the Senior Recruitment leads on supporting across all recruitment opportunities within the organisation; end to end.
* Writing job descriptions and adverts, posting adverts across different job boards
* Tracking applications on the internal ATS system
* Recruitment administration duties
* Employee Onboarding
* First point of contact for all recruitment activities, working closely with line managers
* Manage all applications and supporting line managers with CV shifting and shortlisting
* Coordinating interviews
* Involved in all recruitment campaigns and ad-hoc projects
* Pre employment checks
* Provide administration support to the HR Team
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need experience with / in the following:
* Experience working within a recruitment function or a strong administration background working in high volume environments
* Excellent administration and organisation skills
* Good communication skills
* Ability to manage workload
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive some amazing benefits which include:
* 1 day WFH, 4 days office
* 25 days holiday plus BH's
* Bonus Scheme
* Benefits and discounts portal
* Cycle to Work
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free onsite parking and gym
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.