Senior Reward Manager - Big Four firm - Big 4 - Permanent - London - Hybrid - ACA, CTA or Solicitor
This Big Four firm operates in over 100 countries and collectively employs more than 200,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
Senior Reward Manager (Equity)
The Reward practice is a dedicated national team that advises on the design, tax, market practice, corporate governance, regulatory and accounting aspects of management and broader employee incentive structures. The team advises both UK and global clients and the advice we provide includes:
* the design and structuring of new incentive plans;
* reviewing existing incentive plans to ensure they remain fit for purpose;
* supporting clients on the ongoing operation of existing incentive plans (which can include tax, tax reporting and legal support); and
* advising on the impact of any corporate transactions on existing or new incentive plans.
The firm's global network enables them to support clients who operate global share plans.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will want to be involved in business development activities, including client proposals, internal and external presentations and writing articles and alerts on technical and other matters. The team is looking for individuals with experience of advising on the aspects of the tax and legal aspects of incentive arrangements to come into the team and work primarily on the design, implementation and tax advisory aspects of incentive arrangements, with the opportunity to work across other work streams within the team.
* Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
* Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work
* Proactive professionals who deliver a great service to their clients
* Relationship builders who can spot and develop new opportunities both within the firm's network and externally
* Flexible people who are able to deal with a fluid, changing, work environment
You will be a reward / share plans specialist who will have:
* a relevant professional qualification. e.g. ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) or qualified solicitor
* project/financial management, including the ability to plan and monitor deliverables, budget and timescales
* ability to lead and manage others and work across disciplines
* ability to identify and manage areas of risk within clients' business and know when to refer upwards
* a good understanding of the UK tax and legal issues that may arise in relation to long term and equity based incentive arrangements
* experience of drafting legal documentation, employee communications and technical advice
* is either working in professional services with a reputation for delivering high quality technical advice in this space; or
* working in industry but able to demonstrate the ability to deliver in a professional services environment when tested.
What you'll in get in return
- A fulfilling and ambitious career at a leading Big Four firm
* A sustainable work-life balance: flexible working, hybrid with 2 days in office p/w
* Private medical, generous pension, and annual bonus ~12%
* £5.5k cash allowance
* Signing on bonus negotiable if walking away from bonuses at current employer
* They backdated inflation rises to April ensure salaries kept up with rises in cost of living
* They encourage our team members to develop and maintain specialisms across the broad range of reward / share plans work including listed and unlisted and UK and global work.
* They will broaden out your experience to include executive reward, global tax and/or regulatory advisory work
* You will develop client relationships and reward capabilities
* You will join a growing team that is expanding its offering to clients
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.