Our client, a national large commercial organisation is seeking to recruit a HRIS Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Please note that this role can be largely remote.
* This role will act as the subject matter expert and gatekeeper for the administration and development of the People Information System/s to ensure legal compliance, that they meet business needs and continually improve to enhance the user experience. This role is based within the organisations HRIS team.
* To be the key People subject matter expert responsible for maintaining the back office systems admin, data audits, cleansing etc. for Payroll, Core HR, and Time and Attendance
* It will develop systems security access rights, profiles and controls across all self-serve applications, particularly time & attendance and Reward Gateway, responding to customer access queries as required
* Manage basic configuration of workflows, notifications, validations and controls
* Be a key contact for the technology partners to attend forums to understand new developments, the implementation of upgrades, testing and escalating issues by raising and managing cases
* Creating rosters within T&A ensuring compatibility with payroll
* To manage reporting domains through appropriate governance
* To act as gatekeeper for the data in and out of the system. Lead on data audits and data cleanse activity as needed.
* To develop / manage various electronic forms and supporting user guide documentation for training purposes and/or to enhance the customer experience
* To support the implementation of new technology, or development of existing technology, as required
* To identify and make continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of data and customer experience
* To operate within agreed governance frameworks and processes, escalating any non-compliance as required and ensuring people data is used, managed and stored appropriately
* To keep up to date with external people data related legislation highlighting key risks and suggesting mitigating actions
* Provide any other support to the People function and transformation plan as required
* Advanced I.T. Skills and Microsoft Office applications skills (e.g. experience in creation of PowerPoint presentations, pivot tables, electronic forms, mail merge, functions, e.g. VLOOKUPs, VBA & Macros,)
* Previous experience using and configuring field based People Information System applications
* Strong knowledge and understanding of project management and having the ability to take high level requirements and apply them within the People Information System
* Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
* Good team worker (working with different teams, e.g. HR, the business, project teams)
* Strong attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
* Good time management skills and ability to deliver to tight timelines and work under pressure
* Good knowledge of end to end data management, associated risks, governance and legislation, e.g. GDPR
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Passionate about driving their own continuous development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.