Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a large, multisite business to recruit an experienced HR Advisor, on a permanent basis. This role can be based either in Scotland, Midlands or London/South England.
We are looking for three experienced Advisors to join the talented HR team, responsible for supporting a functional area of the business, covering the full employee lifecycle, whilst working alongside the HR Manager and wider HR function.
* Providing a proactive HR support to the client group
* Managing employee relations issues and investigations, including responsibility for restructure and redundancy programmes
* Managing annual bonus and salary reviews
* Coaching line managers in HR responsibilities
* Working closely with Talent Acquisition leads
* Providing advice on policies and procedures
* Working closely with internal stakeholders, building professional working relationships
Suitable applicants must have broad generalist HR advisory experience, including; employee relation case management, from investigation through to conclusion, consultation for redundancy or restructure matters and ideally, experience of salary review processes.
You will possess strong communication skills and have the ability to build strong relationships across the business. You will be flexible in your approach and be able to work independently. Having strong organisation skills and attention to detail are also pre-requisites.
If you have the above experience and are keen to secure a role where you can develop and progress a career in HR, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.